Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thoughts about my Identities project

Here are a few thoughts I have had about my Identities project and what I will need to do in order to make a successful product.

Aesthetics;
Although I have decided I want the Logo's for each strand of Trent Media to include the same symbol. Do I want the designs for each to have the same aesthetic style (as discussed in the post below) Or will their visual qualities be linked expressly by the Symbol present in each design? Will each design have the same look and tone? Or will they be linked solely by the repetition of the "M" symbol present in my design ideas below?

Accessibility;
Will my Logo's, website, video and other work be as clear and understandable to as many people as possible? Will they convey the meaning in an appropriate way? There are guidelines for web design concerning accessibility; will my site adhere to these?

Audience;
Are my designs appropriate for the audience they are intended for? Do students of Trent Media like my designs? The best way of resolving this will be asking them, something I must incorporate into my design process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home