Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mood Music

I set about creating a track with mood in mind. I intended this track to be sombre but it matured into something quite dark. My intention from now is to create music with it's usefulness as a soundtrack to film in mind, this is my first attempt.

Click to hear music file

I started making this track today and it is not finished, I was messing around recording incomprehensible sounds over pad noises and ended up making it into this short track. I think this track has a lot of potential and hopefully I will find time to record the vocals properly in uni (i used a webcam mic) and turn it into a full song. I have added it to my blog because I like it so much, I think the track has character which is what I feel the majority of my other music lacks.

Click to hear music file

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home