Friday, March 07, 2008

Film name Ideas

I have had a few ideas for possible name ideas, I want the title to incorporate the idea that the character is going mad but also relate to the content of the film. This is prooving quite difficult. here they are;

Mad in white linen

Taken from an old phrase originating from a satirical 18th-century play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan called "The Critic". however this seems very obscure and my film contains no white linen. Although i did like its connotations towards men in white coats however this also is a very loose reference

Climbing the walls/ climb the wall

I prefer this one as everyone understands this phrase however it has no other reference to my film other than it concerns madness.

Stark Raving

I like this one as it incoporates madness and also beckons towards the musical element of my film, however it does make me think of someone dancing in the nude!

A box of frogs

Again an obscure phrase about madness and again my film contains no boxes or frogs.

At the momoent the winners are climbing the walls and stark raving although im not entirely happy with either of these. Im considering using something much more obvious or maybe a line taken straight from the film, however for the time being i will remain undecided, any advances on this i will write into this post.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Today: In Seven said...

Oh, how intriguing. How about, "Pocketful of Mumbles"? From Simon and Garfunkel's The Boxer?

I do like Stark Raving.

Also, thanks for leaving a comment. You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home