Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Client project, Brewhouse Yard Museum

I went and met with the design manager for Nottingham museums today to discuss the possibility of me creating some work for museums for my client project. The meeting went very well and I am considering the possibility of taking this work on. I have been asked to create background sound for various different displays at the Brewhouse yard museum. These could include sound effects for a dining room from 1870, a shop from the 1900's a traditional kitchen a childrens bedroom and parts of the caves. The sound would be on a loop and could include ambient sound to add to the display or the possibility of a scripted element a sound recording of a conversation. The possibility of hiring actors was also discussed.
I need to decide whether this project is suitable for my client project and whether it is worth leaving the project possibility i have with New perspectives theatre company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home